All 6 art Reviews

JAMES AND THE CHIEF JAMES AND THE CHIEF

Improvement.

I like it. It's one of your better works. Now, just work on the lines, draw a background, and this'll go in my favorites. You're slowly improving, keep at it.

Eple Eple

Mmmmm..

I love the smooth texture of the body of the apple and how well it blends in with the faded background, but I think it would be an even more delicious apple if the leaf was blended in with the body of the apple and the background. Or you could've made the outline of the apple the same thickness and darkness of the leaf. I think the stem looks good the way it is. Nice job, though. Gotta love those green apples. Faved.

Peaceful Night Peaceful Night

Nice.

Well, what can I say- it's very realistic. This would work well for a background in a flash, and it would look nice as a desktop image. As Randy said, the blurring and lighting that you used on the background looks great, and adds the the picture. The only thing that I would change is the stars; they look too blotty. But, that's just my opinion, you don't have to listen to me :3

Arfenhouse Arfenhouse

The picture is amazing, yeah...

But it's the fucking cat that makes me think that this picture is god's gift to NG's art portal. I hope i'm not the only one who thinks so.

Just living Just living

This is great.

I like the grass the most, because it's very detailed, but the rest is good, too :) This looks like you have put a lot of time into it. 8/10 from me :3

Süet The Barachaek Goblin Süet The Barachaek Goblin

Looks nice :)

Looks really nice, pleasing to the eye, and also the fact that I like your style of art :) I hope to see more from you :)

Sandling responds: