Mute City [Box-Killa] Mute City [Box-Killa]

Professional.

It's a very good remix of the original song, but where's that huge increase in upbeat-ness that I was looking for at 0.22 seconds? Other than that, you pretty much captured most of the main beats of the song, and it sounds very proffesional. Keep going, you've got something good going for you in your future if you keep walking down this path.

Box-Killa responds:

Oh thanks man :D I like it when people say professional lol

-_Breeze_- -_Breeze_-

Ah, man!

I absolutely LOVE the beginning! When I first listened to this song, I heard the beginning, and I thought to myself "Wow! This songs amazing!" But when the techno-ish drums kicked in, I changed my thoughts to "Yeah, this songs pretty good." The drums started to hurt my ears a little. I'm not completely sure if it's the sound that the drums make, or if it's their loudness, but I personally don't like them. I'd say, to make this song better (in my opinion), take the drums out, and replace them with some more of those smooth sounds that the rest of the song produces. That's the reason for the 8. I'll still be giving this song another listen (or five), because the replay value is very high :D

KTR/WF1 Moments of Inspiration KTR/WF1 Moments of Inspiration

inspirational? yes :D

For some reason, this gave me ideas for my next movie :) Maybe it's because of the good, calm feeling that this song produces inside me every time I listen to it :) I favorited this, and I am giving you a 10/10 and a 5/5. Keep up the good work :D

In The Eyes of the Reaper DEMO In The Eyes of the Reaper DEMO

It's good, but repetitive

It's good, oh yess it's good, but it sounds the same as your first song. Drums are the same, Guitar is the same, everything is the same.Good job though :D But next time, make it different than any of the songs that you made.

Eclipse responds:

I know, and thank you for your opinion. Ive been thinking of making a techno song for a while now, I might actually do it too, now that its the weekend and all. I need new sounds/loops but I cant find any good ones that fit this style of metal.

Thank you for the review, I will take everything you have said into consideration.

Skulls Of Fire Skulls Of Fire

:D :D :D

Good Job! keep it up!

Eclipse responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate the review!

Tropical Run Tropical Run

This...

This is SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Seriosly, this is awesome! The score should v=be much higher, though :)

Anthem For The Ordinary Anthem For The Ordinary

A-Awesomeness !!

I'm no music expert, but I can tell you this...This is Awesome !! :D The guitars and all ithe other instruments go well with the part they are in and with the singing, which is awesome also, over all, It's a really good piece :D can't wait for more!

madness theme2.0 madness theme2.0

okay..

The guitar got somewhat better, but the singing kills it. At the end, it soundst like a chipmunk is getting strangled. Poor chipmunk :C I will give a 1 and a 2 voting wise.

chaos ironman chaos ironman

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!! I had my speakers up really loud when i heard this , and I think i just went deaf D:<

unofficial madness theme unofficial madness theme

......................

the guitar needs work, anyone can strum a guitar not knowing what they are doing. the singing.... no offense, but.... it sucked. the song could do without the singing. I'm sorry, but.. this song just wasn't very good. Get some guitar lessons, if your really intersted in guitar playing.